|Main Location||Resting Grounds|
Blue Lake is a Sub-Area Location in Hollow Knight. Blue Lake can be found within the Resting Grounds. The various locations and sub-areas of the forgotten kingdom of Hallownest feature a variety of objectives, quests, and secrets that need to be uncovered, as well as NPCs and hostile characters that are encountered through your journey.
Blue Lake Information
- Blue Lake can be found within the Resting Grounds
- The Blue Lake is a calm, large lake which reflects the blue minerals around it, giving the lake its incandescent blue colour.
- Its water seeps through the ground to create the rain in the City of Tears, and ultimately fills the pipes and drains in the Royal Waterways.
- Quirrel can be found in this area after Monomon has been killed, and Tiso can be encountered here after meeting him in the Forgotten Crossroads. This area is also the last time the Knight encounters Quirrel, who disappears after a final moment is spent with him, granting the Witness trophy/achievement.
Resting Grounds Map
Items Found in Blue Lake
- x1 Rancid Egg
Characters in Blue Lake
Enemies and Bosses in Blue Lake
Blue Lake Notes, Trivia and Notable Loot
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.