Brumm is an NPC added in the DLC of Hollow Knight, The Grimm Troupe. Brumm is a member of The Grimm Troupe who plays the accordion.
Brumm is an accordion player and can be found outside of Grimm's tent. He is the most loyal member in the troupe but later starts to question the rituals made by his master and its effects done on fallen kingdoms - his rebellious thoughts lead him to the idea that he and his comrades are only vessels to the Troupe and the ritual. Eventually, he helps The Knight banish The Grimm Troupe from Hallownest if players choose to ask for his help.
- Location: Brumm Can be found at Dirtmouth.
- Progression: Brumm moves to the Distant Village if you choose to meet him and ask for his help.
- Combat: Players may not kill Brumm.
- Rewards: Unlocks the Banishment Achievement/Trophy if you ask him to aid you in casting out the Troupe.
Very good. The child burns with flame.
Master... is waiting for you. Mrmm.
Notes & Tips
- The Accordion Brumm plays has limbs, which could be a living or dead bug.
Bardoon ♦ Bretta ♦ Charm Lover Salubra ♦ Cloth ♦ Confessor Jiji ♦ Cornifer ♦ Distant Villagers ♦ Divine ♦ Dreamers ♦ Dung Defender ♦ Elderbug ♦ Eternal Emilitia ♦ Fluke Hermit ♦ Godseeker ♦ Grey Mourner ♦ Grimmsteed ♦ Grubfather ♦ Herrah the Beast ♦ Hornet ♦ Iselda ♦ Leg Eater ♦ Little Fool ♦ Lurien the Watcher ♦ Mask Maker ♦ Midwife ♦ Millibelle the Banker ♦ Mister Mushroom ♦ Monomon the Teacher ♦ Moss Prophet ♦ Moth ♦ Myla ♦ Nailmaster Mato ♦ Nailmaster Oro ♦ Nailmaster Sheo ♦ Nailsmith ♦ Nymm ♦ Quirrel ♦ Relic Seeker Lemm ♦ Seer ♦ Sly ♦ Snail Shaman ♦ Steel Soul Jinn ♦ The Hunter ♦ The Last Stag ♦ The Nightmare's Heart ♦ The Pale King ♦ The White Lady ♦ Tiso ♦ Troupe Master Grimm ♦ Tuk ♦ Unn ♦ Willoh ♦ Zote the Mighty