Distant Villagers Information
There isn't much information as to who these Distant Villagers are, but these civilians seem to show hospitality towards The Knight where they ask him to "sit and take a rest" whenever you speak to them. These royalty looking bugs are encountered at the entrance of the Beast's Den, where if you rest on the bench, after a few seconds, The Knight will realize he is stuck onto the bench and the villagers will start to close in while a distorted music starts, the screen begins to fade into black, followed up by a loud roar and The Knight will awaken all tangled up in the Beast's Den. After escaping the area, you'll find these "villagers" have left the area, leaving their cloaks and what seems to be masks.
- Location: Distant Villagers Can be found at the Beast's Den
- Combat: Players may not kill the Distant Villagers.
- We are friends. Welcome. Sit and rest.
- It is warm and safe. Sit and rest.
- Greetings. You are very tired. Sit and rest.
Notes & Tips
- Right below the room where the villagers are, another cocoon can be found where there are dead husks wrapped up in a web. Hitting these corpses with the Dream Nail will give you a warning dialogue about the villagers saying: "...They lied...", "...Not friends...".
Bardoon ♦ Bretta ♦ Brumm ♦ Charm Lover Salubra ♦ Cloth ♦ Confessor Jiji ♦ Cornifer ♦ Divine ♦ Dreamers ♦ Dung Defender ♦ Elderbug ♦ Eternal Emilitia ♦ Fluke Hermit ♦ Godseeker ♦ Grey Mourner ♦ Grimmsteed ♦ Grubfather ♦ Herrah the Beast ♦ Hornet ♦ Iselda ♦ Leg Eater ♦ Little Fool ♦ Lurien the Watcher ♦ Mask Maker ♦ Midwife ♦ Millibelle the Banker ♦ Mister Mushroom ♦ Monomon the Teacher ♦ Moss Prophet ♦ Moth ♦ Myla ♦ Nailmaster Mato ♦ Nailmaster Oro ♦ Nailmaster Sheo ♦ Nailsmith ♦ Nymm ♦ Quirrel ♦ Relic Seeker Lemm ♦ Seer ♦ Sly ♦ Snail Shaman ♦ Steel Soul Jinn ♦ The Hunter ♦ The Last Stag ♦ The Nightmare's Heart ♦ The Pale King ♦ The White Lady ♦ Tiso ♦ Troupe Master Grimm ♦ Tuk ♦ Unn ♦ Willoh ♦ Zote the Mighty