Divine is an NPC added in the DLC of Hollow Knight, The Grimm Troupe. Divine is the source of upgrading the Fragile Charms obtained from the Leg Eater to its Unbreakable version.
Divine is a very strange insect (resembling a caterpillar or termite queen) who arrives in Dirtmouth along with the rest of The Grimm Troupe (though it is notably different from the rest of the Troupe). It can be found inside a small separate tent in Dirtmouth, where players can request for its service to consume Fragile Charms and upgrade it into its Unbreakable counterpart in exchange for Geo.
- Location: Divine Can be found at Dirtmouth.
- Progression: Divine disappears if the player chooses to banish the troupe
- Combat: Players may not kill Divine.
- The Grimm Troupe
- If a player chooses to help Brumm and banishes the troupe, Divine will disappear as well, leaves a currently consumed Fragile Charm, and will be unable to obtain an unbreakable charm.
- If you choose to follow through the fire ritual and help Grimm, Divine will remain in its tent where you can still obtain the unbreakable charms.
Divine's Charms Price List
Players must first obtain the following Fragile Charms from Leg Eater before speaking to Divine. The price listing is noted below.
|Charm||Upgraded into||Price (Geo)|
|Fragile Heart||Unbreakable Heart||12000|
|Fragile Greed||Unbreakable Greed||9000|
|Fragile Strength||Unbreakable Strength||15000|
Did you call us? You called us, and we came. We came!
You don't look scared. Why did you call us?
Ahhh. It doesn't matter. Don't tell me.
We came, and I can smell something. Something deep below us. I want it... I want it!
Notes & Tips
- Due to her fondness of the scent of a Fragile charm and consuming them. If you speak to Leg Eater after obtaining all three Unbreakable Charms, Leg Eater will head to Divine - from there, when you visit Divine, all that's left are his claws which implies that Divine has eaten him.
Bardoon ♦ Bretta ♦ Brumm ♦ Charm Lover Salubra ♦ Cloth ♦ Confessor Jiji ♦ Cornifer ♦ Distant Villagers ♦ Dreamers ♦ Dung Defender ♦ Elderbug ♦ Eternal Emilitia ♦ Fluke Hermit ♦ Godseeker ♦ Grey Mourner ♦ Grimmsteed ♦ Grubfather ♦ Herrah the Beast ♦ Hornet ♦ Iselda ♦ Leg Eater ♦ Little Fool ♦ Lurien the Watcher ♦ Mask Maker ♦ Midwife ♦ Mister Mushroom ♦ Monomon the Teacher ♦ Moss Prophet ♦ Moth ♦ Myla ♦ Nailmaster Mato ♦ Nailmaster Oro ♦ Nailmaster Sheo ♦ Nailsmith ♦ Nymm ♦ PoggyThorax ♦ Quirrel ♦ Relic Seeker Lemm ♦ Seer ♦ Sly ♦ Snail Shaman ♦ Steel Soul Jinn ♦ The Hunter ♦ The Last Stag ♦ The Nightmare's Heart ♦ The Pale King ♦ The White Lady ♦ Tiso ♦ Troupe Master Grimm ♦ Tuk ♦ Unn ♦ Vessel ♦ Willoh ♦ Zote the Mighty
the prices to get each charm YOU ALREADY PAID FOR back is INSANE
Ughh! We Grimmkin, and Master, do not consider this hideous caterpillar to be a legitimate member of the Grimm Troupe, hence why it is NOT welcome in our tent... Master abhors this corpulent abomination! It seems to linger about where it is unwanted! Will someone please assist us in banishing this unpleasant “Divine” along with the traitor Nymm? — Sincerely, Grimmkin Wisp ;)
''Leg Eater will head to Divine - from there, when you visit Divine, all that's left are his claws which implies that Divine has eaten him'' EEEEWWWW