Failed Tramway is a Sub-Area Location in Hollow Knight. Failed Tramway can be found within Deepnest. The various locations and sub-areas of the forgotten kingdom of Hallownest feature a variety of objectives, quests, and secrets that need to be uncovered, as well as NPCs and hostile characters that are encountered through your journey.
Failed Tramway Information
- Failed Tramway can be found within Deepnest
- An unfinished Tram station in the northeast part of Deepnest whose workers were attacked by Deepnest's rebellious and vicious beasts. At the background, trams can still be seen.
- You can find a Bench here to rest, as well as a Tram Pass that can be used to unlock the usage of Trams within Hallownest.
- On the other hand, Cloth can be located near the bench if he wasn't rescued at the Ancient Basin.
Items Found in Failed Tramway
- Tram Pass
- x1 Lifeblood Cocoon that contains Lifeseeds.
Characters in Failed Tramway
Enemies and Bosses in Failed Tramway
Failed Tramway Notes, Trivia and Notable Loot
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.