|Effect:||Transforms the Vengeful Spirit into a horde of volatile baby flukes.|
Flukenest in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
"Living charm born in the gut of a Flukemarm."
While the Flukenest Charm is equipped, it replaces the Vengeful Spirit fireball spell with summoning 9 flukes, and the Shade Soul spell with 16 flukes. Each fluke deals with 4 damage resulting in overall damage of 36, while 64 damage with the Shade Soul spell equipped.
This charm provides The Knight with high damage but at the expense of sacrificing the range and consistency of the attack.
- Location: Royal Waterways
- Acquisition: Dropped as a reward after successfully defeating the mother of all flukes, Flukemarm.
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Shaman Stone charm together with Flukenest to conjure larger flukes that deal 25% more damage.
- Equipping the Defender's Crest charm together with Flukenest summons one large toxic fluke that bounces on the ground and explodes over time, or on contact with an enemy, releasing a poisonous cloud.