|Effect:||Drains the SOUL of its bearer and uses it to birth hatchlings.|
Glowing Womb in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
Glowing Womb Information
"The hatchlings have no desire to eat or live and will sacrifice themselves to protect their parent."
Glowing Womb is a charm that allows The Knight to summon hatchlings that can aid in battle. With the use of SOUL, players can summon one hatchling at a time (every 4 seconds) for a maximum of 4 hatchlings that will fly and follow The Knight as you move around the area - once you encounter an enemy, the hatchlings will automatically charge towards the nearest enemy, dealing 9 damage and will die once in contact.
Glowing Womb Acquisition
- Location: Forgotten Crossroads
- Acquisition: To acquire this charm, you will need to obtain the Crystal Heart first in order to traverse the area you will need to locate. At the Forgotten Crossroads, make your way towards the False Knight's arena where you will find a secret entrance at the ceiling of the arena, break the ceiling to reveal another path. Once you locate the secret area, you'll find it to be an arena of enemy Aspid Hunters and Aspid Mothers and its Aspid Hatchlings. Once you've cleared out the arena, climb up to the upper right side of the arena where you'll find a Giant Aspid Mother, inspect the floor to acquire the charm.
Glowing Womb Notes
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Defender's Crest charm along with Glowing Womb to summon explosive hatchlings. This lowers the contact damage by 5 but adds a toxic cloud after exploding at an enemy that deals with an average amount of 4-5 damage. Existing hatchlings will not change into its explosive version.
- Equip the Fury of the Fallen charm along with Glowing Womb to increase the contact damage of a hatchling by 5 points when The Knight is left with 1 Health Mask.
- Equip the Kingsoul charm along with Glowing Womb to frequently summon hatchlings.