|Location||City of Tears|
Gorgeous Husk is an enemy in Hollow Knight. The enemies are creatures that have succumbed into The Infection and has turned them into hostile beings who are determined to kill anyone who crosses their path. Acquiring the Hunter's Journal allows The Knight to acquire additional notes on an encountered and defeated enemy such as bits and pieces of lore, information on how to deal with the enemy, and information on The Hunter.
Corpulent husk encrusted with a shining metal. Retains the instinct to hoard Geo.
There is beauty in many things. Reflections of light in water, the taste of freshly killed meat, the cry of a hatchling for its mother... I have never understood the lust for metals and stones though.
Gorgeous Husk Location
- City of Tears - found in a hidden room at the topmost area of the Hollow Knight fountain - there will
Gorgeous Husk Rewards
Gorgeous Husk Notes & Tips
- There is only one Gorgeous Husk that doesn't respawn.
- Similar to a Gluttonous Husk, it will start to hop in a short distance to attack The Knight. Its attacks can be easily dodged, however, its large amount of health makes it difficult to kill.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
"There is only one Gorgeous Husk that doesn't respawn." -- this is unnecessarily ambiguous. If you aren't familiar with the location, can be interpreted two ways:
1. there are multiple Husks, with all but one of them capable of respawning.
2. (the correct meaning) there is one husk and it does not respawn.
To fix this with the least amount of work possible, put a semicolon after 'husk', and change 'that' to 'it'. If there is a way to correct the meaning in less keystrokes, please reply to this comment. My hopes is that collectively, we spend more time brainstorming the most efficient solution to the problem than we could have ever possibly saved by making aforementioned change.
am i the only person here who actually feels bad for these
But I killed it at the beginning of the game, and it respawned later…
can they re spawn because i want that geo
420 geo nice