Kingsoul in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
"Holy charm symbolising a union between higher beings."
Kingsoul is a charm that has regenerative properties. While this is equipped, The Knight recovers SOUL at a slow rate every 2 seconds. It may be one of the useful Charms in the game but uses up a high cost of notch that restricts you from combining and equipping multiple charms.
- Location: Queen's Gardens and White Palace
- Acquisition: This charm is obtained from two different places, the first half of the charm is given by The White Lady in Queen's Gardens, while the second half is looted off from The Pale King's body right after clearing out the White Palace. Once you've collected both sides of the charm, it will automatically change into the Kingsoul and will be ready for The Knight to be equipped.
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Glowing Womb charm along with the Kingsoul to frequently spawn hatchlings while the Kingsoul restores SOUL.
- once equipped, several bosses will be easier, enraged guardian is an example. As you do not have to trigger the boss to kill it.