Lifeblood Mask is a Stat of The Knight in Hollow Knight. Lifeblood Masks are temporary Health that you gain from Lifeseeds or by equipping specific Charms. Lifeblood Masks cannot be healed or replenished by using focus. It will also disappear once you rest at a Bench, but it can regenerate if certain Charms are equipped.
Lifeblood Mask Usage
Lifeblood Masks are temporary masks that cannot be healed or replenished when using Focus - these are granted by Lifeseeds and specific Charms. These masks will disappear upon resting at a Bench, but there are certain Charms that can regenerate them:
- Joni's Blessing - Blessed by Joni, the kindly heretic. Transfigures vital fluids into blue lifeblood. The bearer will have a healthier shell and can take more damage, but they will not be able to heal themselves by focusing SOUL.
- Lifeblood Core - Contains a living core that bleeds precious lifeblood. When resting, the bearer will gain a coating of lifeblood that protects from a large amount of damage.
- Lifeblood Heart - Contains a living core that seeps precious lifeblood. When resting, the bearer will gain a coating of lifeblood that protects from a modest amount of damage.
How to Acquire Lifeblood Mask
You can acquire Lifeblood Masks in certain locations from killing Lifeseeds or gain them with the Charms Lifeblood Heart or Joni's Blessing.
- Lifeseeds can be found inside Lifeblood Cocoons. Destrying the cocoon will release these harmless beings as they try to fly away.
Here are the locations where you can find Lifeseeds throughout Hallownest:
Lifeblood Mask Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips for Lifeblood Mask.