|Effect:||Increases the range of the bearer's nail, allowing them to strike foes from further away.|
Longnail in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
Longnail is a charm that increases the range of the Nail's basic attack. This provides the player space and distance between The Knight and an enemy in order to perform a variety of attacks. It may not be as strong as the Mark of Pride charm, but it compensates for its low cost of Notch and easy acquisition.
Longnail only affects the range of the basic attack of The Nail and not on Nail Arts or projectile attacks from the Grubberfly's Elegy charm.
- Location: Forgotten Crossroads
- Acquisition: This charm is obtained from Charm Lover Salubra for 300.
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Mark of Pride charm along with Longnail to increase the range of the Nail by 40%.
- Equip the Quick Slash charm along with Longnail to quickly execute long-range Nail attacks.