Menderbug is an enemy in Hollow Knight. The enemies are creatures that have succumbed into The Infection and has turned them into hostile beings who are determined to kill anyone who crosses their path. Acquiring the Hunter's Journal allows The Knight to acquire additional notes on an encountered and defeated enemy such as bits and pieces of lore, information on how to deal with the enemy, and information on The Hunter.
Member of an elusive guild of bugs fixated on the maintenance of Hallownest's many signs and wayposts.
The bugs of Hallownest were obsessed with building things. What strange little minds they had.
Menderbug Notes & Tips
- The Menderbug is quite tricky, upon approaching it, it immediately flies away from The Knight.
- You can spawn it by meeting the following conditions:
- The sign at the entrance of the Forgotten Crossroads must be destroyed
- Leave and re-enter the room.
- To kill it, use Desolate Dive or Descending Dark for a fast attack before it flies away.
- Killing the Menderbug unlocks its house near the area where Sly was first found.