|Main Location||City of Tears|
Pleasure House is a Sub-Area Location in Hollow Knight. Pleasure House can be found within the City of Tears. The various locations and sub-areas of the forgotten kingdom of Hallownest feature a variety of objectives, quests, and secrets that need to be uncovered, as well as NPCs and hostile characters that are encountered through your journey.
Pleasure House Information
- Pleasure House can be found within the City of Tears
- The Pleasure House is a sub-area located in the City of Tears which requires a Simple Key in order to unlock it. Players can find a hot spring that was used as a theatre where Songstress Marissa sang for the audience. You can still find her spirit on the stage.
- There are 5 floors here. Near the Hot Spring is a bench, as well as Millibelle the Banker. If you deposit money at her "bank", she will run away with your Geo.
- There is a breakable wall beside the resting Bench that allows access from the lift to the Resting Grounds.
City of Tears Map
Items Found in Pleasure House
Characters in Pleasure House
- Poggy Thorax
- Millibelle the Banker
Enemies and Bosses in Pleasure House
Pleasure House Notes, Trivia and Notable Loot
- You can find the ghost of a friendly pig-like bug, Poggy Thorax, in a kitchen within the Pleasure House. It appears (judging by his dialogue and the chopped-up bugs around him) he and his kin were being prepared and consumed like pork by some of the elites who visited the Pleasure House.
- Marissa, the ghost of a butterfly, can be found singing on a stage on the first floor. She is a songstress who used to sing for the elites of Hallownest who flocked there to visit her before the Infection.