|Main Location||Fungal Wastes|
Queen's Station is a Sub-Area Location in Hollow Knight. Queen's Station can be found within the Fungal Wastes. The various locations and sub-areas of the forgotten kingdom of Hallownest features a variety of objectives, quests, and secrets that need to be uncovered, as well as NPCs and hostile characters that are encountered through your journey.
Queen's Station Information
- Queen's Station can be found within the Fungal Wastes
- Queen's Station is a run-down Stag Station which serves as a connection between the Fungal Wastes and Fog Canyon. In Hallownest's prime, Queen's Station was a bustling hub of travel, said to have been one of the busiest stations in the kingdom. Even though the station is decayed, it is still possible to hear the ringing of the bells and the voices of bugs.
- The east part of Queen's Station contains a Mask Shard which can be acquired after getting the Mantis Claw.
- Quirrel can be encountered in the main hub after arriving from Fog Canyon for the first time.
- Willoh can be found in one of the Stagway tunnels where she is eating fungus.
Items Found in Queen's Station
Characters in Queen's Station
Enemies and Bosses in Queen's Station
Queen's Station Notes, Trivia and Notable Loot
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
|Hollow Knight Sub-Area Locations|