|Effect:||Allows the bearer to slash much more rapidly with their nail.|
Quick Slash in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
Quick Slash Information
"Born from imperfect, discarded nails that have fused together. The nails still long to be wielded."
Quick Slash is a charm that provides The Knight an increased attack speed of the Nail by 54%, this allows the player to land multiple attacks and to quickly absorb more SOUL - combining certain charms like Grubberfly's Elegy also affects the speed of producing projectiles from the Nail
Quick Slash Acquisition
- Location: Kingdom's Edge
- Acquisition: Travel to the 3rd Nailmaster's home in the south-east side of the Kingdom's Edge, them use Desolation Dive on the breakable floor immediately on the right-side of the training dummy. Follow the path around till you reach the outside of the Hive, then travel halfway up the room and go into the dootway on the right. You will find the charm on the altar beneath the giant corpse of the Ancient Nailmaster.
Quick Slash Notes
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Grubberfly's Elegy charm along with Quick Slash to produce projectiles at a faster rate.
- Equip the Longnail or Mark of Pride charm along with Quick Slash to increase the distance of the Nail's basic attack while having the increased attack speed.
- Equip the Heavy Blow charm along with Quick Slash for a quicker rate of knocking back enemies.