|Effect:||Allows the bearer to slash much more rapidly with their nail.|
Quick Slash in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
Quick Slash Information
"Born from imperfect, discarded nails that have fused together. The nails still long to be wielded."
Quick Slash is a charm that provides The Knight an increased attack speed of the Nail by 54%, this allows the player to land multiple attacks and to quickly absorb more SOUL - combining certain charms like Grubberfly's Elegy also affects the speed of producing projectiles from the Nail.
Quick Slash Acquisition
- Location: Kingdom's Edge
- Acquisition: To obtain this charm, make your way at the southeast side of the map of Kingdom's Edge to discover a hidden room where the corpse of the Ancient Nailsmith can be found - you'll find the charm lying at the middle of the room.
Quick Slash Notes
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Grubberfly's Elegy charm along with Quick Slash to produce projectiles at a faster rate.
- Equip the Longnail or Mark of Pride charm along with Quick Slash to increase the distance of the Nail's basic attack while having the increased attack speed.
- Equip the Heavy Blow charm along with Quick Slash for a quicker rate of knocking back enemies.