|Effect:||Increases the power of spells, dealing more damage to foes.|
Shaman Stone in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
Shaman Stone Information
"Said to contain the knowledge of past generations of the shaman."
Shaman Stone is a charm that strengthens The Knight's damage of spells by 33% as well as an increase of its size and hitbox. This will allow you to secure and land your hits at difficult enemies and bosses - this charm also provides a buff of 50% damage to Howling Wraiths and Abyss Shriek.
Shaman Stone Acquisition
- Location: Forgotten Crossroads
- Acquisition: This charm is bought from Charm Lover Salubra for 220.
Shaman Stone Notes
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Flukenest charm along with Shaman Stone to summon stronger and bigger Flukes.
- Equip the Soul Catcher or Soul Eater charm along with Shaman Stone to frequently cast spells.
- Combining the Spell Twister charm along with Shaman Stone will allow you to conjure spells with a reduced cost of SOUL.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!