|Effect:||Greatly increases the amount of SOUL gained when striking an enemy with the nail.|
Soul Eater in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
Soul Eater Information
"Forgotten shaman artifact, used to draw SOUL from still-living creatures."
Soul Eater is a charm that provides The Knight the ability to gain a larger amount of soul from striking an enemy with the nail. This can give you the opportunity to somehow frequently use your spells to heal or to conjure spell-based attacks.
For each hit from the Nail, Soul Eater adds an additional 8 SOUL that is added to the main Soul Vessel, while an additional 6 SOUL that is added to the reserved Soul Vessels.
Soul Eater Acquisition
- Location: Resting Grounds
- Acquisition: To obtain this charm, you will first need Desolate Dive to discover a secret passageway located under the Stag Station. Once you've located the secret area, continue right until you reach the end of the passageway, climb up and break the ceiling using the Nail to find the sarcophagus of a shaman - the charm is found beside the sarcophagus. Collect the charm and use your Dream Nail to acquire a dialogue from the shaman.
Soul Eater Notes
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Shaman Stone charm along with Soul Eater, allowing you to frequently use powerful spells.
- Equip the Quick Slash charm along with Soul Eater to frequently gain SOUL from the increased attack speed of the Nail.
- Equip the Spell Twister charm along with Soul Eater, allowing you to cast spells with a reduced cost of SOUL with more SOUL gained.
- Combining Soul Catcher with Soul Eater allows you to stack the maximum effect of gaining SOUL to 22 points to the main Soul Vessel.
I use soul eater with soul catcher and spell twister and shamans stone to be able to use a powered up shade soul after every hit