|Effect:||Increases the running speed of the bearer, allowing them to avoid danger or overtake rivals.|
Sprintmaster in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
"Bears the likeness of a strange bug known only as 'The Sprintmaster'."
Sprintmaster is a charm that provides The Knight an increase of its running speed by 20%, allowing players to traverse Hallownest quickly, and to dodge agile bosses like Hornet.
The charm's effect only applies when The Knight is running on the ground.
- Location: Dirtmouth
- Acquisition: This charm is bought from Sly for 400 after giving him the Shopkeeper's Key.
- This charm is available in the DLC: The Grimm Troupe.
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Dashmaster charm along with Sprintmaster to increase and gain the maximum movement speed to 37%.
- Equipping the Weaversong charm along with Sprintmaster allows the weaverlings to move faster and jump higher.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This may be a stretch but this may actually be Underfell AU Sans since it has the same style, the Black,Red,White color combination, and sly says that he heard someone say it makes you run like you were young again, this might be a reference on how Underfell is an edgy version of Undertale, which is a popular word and mood in today's teen lives.
Is it a reference to papyrus like as dashmaster is a reference to sans?
Yes but how exactly do I sprint?