|Effect:||Increases the running speed of the bearer, allowing them to avoid danger or overtake rivals.|
Sprintmaster in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
"Bears the likeness of a strange bug known only as 'The Sprintmaster'."
Sprintmaster is a charm that provides The Knight an increase of its running speed by 20%, allowing players to traverse Hallownest quickly, and to dodge agile bosses like Hornet.
The charm's effect only applies when The Knight is running on the ground.
- Location: Dirtmouth
- Acquisition: This charm is bought from Sly for 400 after giving him the Shopkeeper's Key.
- This charm is available in the DLC: The Grimm Troupe.
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Dashmaster charm along with Sprintmaster to increase and gain the maximum movement speed to 37%.
- Equipping the Weaversong charm along with Sprintmaster allows the weaverlings to move faster and jump higher.