|Effect:||Allows one to stay steady and keep attacking.|
Steady Body in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
Steady Body Information
"Keeps its bearer from recoiling backward when they strike an enemy with a nail."
Steady Body is a charm that provides The Knight the ability to stand still if it receives an attack, this reduces the recoil and removes any knockback allowing you to have the opportunity to attack quickly. However, in situations that The Knight is damaged from environmental attacks such as spiked walls, acid water, standing close to an enemy's armour and getting hit while in the air, the knockback and recoil will still apply.
Steady Body Acquisition
- Location: Forgotten Crossroads
- Acquisition: This charm is bought from Charm Lover Salubra in Forgotten Crossroads for 120.
Steady Body Notes
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Heavy Blow and Quick Slash charm along with Steady Body to push back the enemies at a faster rate.
- Equip the Longnail or Mark of Pride charm along with Steady Body to increase the distance of the Nail's attack in order to reach enemies that keep their distance.