Strengthens the bearer, increasing the damage they deal to enemies with their nail by 50%.
This charm is unbreakable.
Unbreakable Strength in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
Unbreakable Strength Information
Unbreakable Strength is a charm that strengthens the attack of the Nail by 50% allowing the players to have an offensive approach when it comes to enemy and boss encounters - the Fragile Strength charm is required for you to upgrade it to its unbreakable version.
Unbreakable Strength Acquisition
- Location: Dirtmouth
- Acquisition: This charm is acquired by upgrading its fragile version from Divine - right after The Knight has summoned the Grimm Troupe, Divine will be available to interact with in Dirtmouth. To obtain the unbreakable version, equip the Fragile Strength charm and speak to her. You will be given a prompt that she will eat the charm and will ask for 15,000 to upgrade it, and once you agree to it, Divine will give the Unbreakable Strength charm.
Unbreakable Strength Notes
- This charm is available in the DLC: The Grimm Troupe.
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Quick Slash charm together with Unbreakable Strength to maximize the opportunity to deal with multiple amounts of damage.
- Equip the Stalwart Shell together with Unbreakable Strength to have a more defensive approach in battle, allowing players to land attacks without taking any extra damage from a charged enemy attack.