|Location||Lake of Unn|
Unn is an NPC in Hollow Knight. Unn is a giant slug who doesn't speak and resides in a pool of acid.
Unn is a humungous slug who was worshipped as a God, she is considered as a supreme being who is responsible for the creation of vegetation and life in Greenpath - although her strength has weakened and doesn't speak, she still appears once she is found and spits out a gift to The Knight, the Shape of Unn charm.
- Location: Unn Can be found at the souwthwest area below the Lake of Unn
- Progression: Unn moves to Godhome at the Godmaster DLC.
- Combat: Players may not kill Unn.
- Rewards: Finding her at the Lake of Unn will reward you with the Shape of Unn charm.
Notes & Tips
- Unn is the only NPC that doesn't speak and has no dialogue.
Bardoon ♦ Bretta ♦ Brumm ♦ Charm Lover Salubra ♦ Cloth ♦ Confessor Jiji ♦ Cornifer ♦ Distant Villagers ♦ Divine ♦ Dreamers ♦ Dung Defender ♦ Elderbug ♦ Eternal Emilitia ♦ Fluke Hermit ♦ Godseeker ♦ Grey Mourner ♦ Grimmsteed ♦ Grubfather ♦ Herrah the Beast ♦ Hornet ♦ Iselda ♦ Leg Eater ♦ Little Fool ♦ Lurien the Watcher ♦ Mask Maker ♦ Midwife ♦ Millibelle the Banker ♦ Mister Mushroom ♦ Monomon the Teacher ♦ Moss Prophet ♦ Moth ♦ Myla ♦ Nailmaster Mato ♦ Nailmaster Oro ♦ Nailmaster Sheo ♦ Nailsmith ♦ Nymm ♦ Quirrel ♦ Relic Seeker Lemm ♦ Seer ♦ Sly ♦ Snail Shaman ♦ Steel Soul Jinn ♦ The Hunter ♦ The Last Stag ♦ The Nightmare's Heart ♦ The Pale King ♦ The White Lady ♦ Tiso ♦ Troupe Master Grimm ♦ Tuk ♦ Vessel ♦ Willoh ♦ Zote the Mighty