|Location||Lake of Unn|
Unn is an NPC in Hollow Knight. Unn is a giant slug who doesn't speak and resides in a pool of acid in Greenpath.
Unn is a humungous slug-like being who was worshipped as a god. It is a higher being responsible for the creation of vegetation and life in Greenpath. Although its powers have waned over the years, it may still appear to those who visit its hidden sanctuary. When found, it grants the players a gift: a Charm called “Shape of Unn".
- Location: Unn Can be found at the souwthwest area below the Lake of Unn
- Progression: Unn is seen in Godhome in the Godmaster DLC.
- Combat: Players may not kill Unn.
- Rewards: Finding Unn at the Lake of Unn will reward you with the Shape of Unn charm.
Notes & Tips
- Unn is the only NPC that doesn't speak and has no dialogue.
Bardoon ♦ Bretta ♦ Brumm ♦ Charm Lover Salubra ♦ Cloth ♦ Confessor Jiji ♦ Cornifer ♦ Distant Villagers ♦ Divine ♦ Dreamers ♦ Dung Defender ♦ Elderbug ♦ Eternal Emilitia ♦ Fluke Hermit ♦ Godseeker ♦ Grey Mourner ♦ Grimmsteed ♦ Grub ♦ Grubfather ♦ Herrah the Beast ♦ Hornet ♦ Iselda ♦ Leg Eater ♦ Little Fool ♦ Lurien the Watcher ♦ Mask Maker ♦ Midwife ♦ Mister Mushroom ♦ Monomon the Teacher ♦ Moss Prophet ♦ Moth ♦ Myla ♦ Nailmaster Mato ♦ Nailmaster Oro ♦ Nailmaster Sheo ♦ Nailsmith ♦ Nymm ♦ PoggyThorax ♦ Quirrel ♦ Relic Seeker Lemm ♦ Seer ♦ Sly ♦ Snail Shaman ♦ Songstress Marissa ♦ Steel Soul Jinn ♦ The Hunter ♦ The Last Stag ♦ The Nightmare's Heart ♦ The Pale King ♦ The White Lady ♦ Tiso ♦ Troupe Master Grimm ♦ Tuk ♦ Vessel ♦ Willoh ♦ Zote the Mighty