|Released||September 25th, 2018.|
Voidheart Edition is a DLC for Hollow Knight. This is an exclusive digital port release of Hollow Knight for the PS4 and Xbox One. It also added changes for the Nintendo Switch and PC versions as well. It was announced on the 11th of September 2018 and was released on the 25th of September 2018.
Voidheart Edition Overview
Voidheart Edition includes the base game and all four chapters of the DLC namely: Hidden Dreams, The Grimm Troupe, Lifeblood, and Godmaster. This was initially only ported to the console as a whole, but was also considered as a patch update for the PC and Nintendo Switch versions. This DLC added balancing patches for the fights in Godmaster, fixed bugs, and made several visual changes throughout the game. It also added a new style for the menu screen which is currently used by default on all platforms, except Nintendo Switch, which uses the Lifeblood style.
Added Content for the Voidheart Edition
- Bug fixes.
- Gameplay balances.
- New menu style.
- New menu loading screen.
- New dialogue for some NPCs.
- You're no longer required to complete the Trial of the Fool to unlock Pantheon of the Sage.
- God Tamer's statue will now appear in the Hall of Gods located at the bottom of Godhome after being encountered in the Pantheon of the Sage.
- Pure Vessel staggers more often.
- Lifeblood Cocoons located in Godhome now produce more Lifeseeds.
- Uumuu in Godhome received multiple nerfs including slower speed and reduced attuned health from 400 to 350.
- Markoth's attuned health in Godhome was also reduced from 705 to 650. Ascended and Radiant health remained unchanged.
- Reduced the health of the Ascended and Radiant version of The Collector's spawned minions from 35 to 26.
- Reduced the health of Absolute Radiance from 2500 to 2200.
- Nail Arts are now affected by Bindings.
- Updated images of Baldur, Elder Baldur, and Kingsmould in the Hunter's Journal.