Hollow Knight Wiki Guide: 100% the game with all Bosses, Charms, Upgrades, Locations, NPCs and Quest Guides!
Hollow Knight is an epic 2D action-adventure where a courageous hero explores twisting caverns, battle tainted creatures and escape intricate traps, to solve an ancient long-hidden mystery. Featuring hand-drawn art and a compelling music score, players engage in intense acrobatic combat as well as challenging platforming to reach their goals and achieve the multiple endings of the game.
Hollow Knight Features
- Classic side-scrolling action, with all the modern trimmings.
- Tightly tuned 2D controls. Dodge, dash and slash your way through even the most deadly adversaries.
- Explore a vast interconnected world of forgotten highways, overgrown wilds, and ruined cities.
- Forge your own path! The world of Hallownest is expansive and open. Choose which paths you take, which enemies you face and find your own way forward.
- Evolve with powerful new skills and abilities! Gain spells, strength, and speed. Leap to new heights on ethereal wings. Dash forward in a blazing flash. Blast foes with fiery Soul!
- Equip Charms! Ancient relics that offer bizarre new powers and abilities. Choose your favourites and make your journey unique!
- An enormous cast of cute and creepy characters all brought to life with traditional 2D frame-by-frame animation.
- Over 140 enemies! 30 epic bosses! Face ferocious beasts and vanquish ancient knights on your quest through the kingdom. Track down every last twisted foe and add them to your Hunter's Journal!
- Leap into minds with the Dream Nail. Uncover a whole other side to the characters you meet and the enemies you face.
- Beautifully painted landscapes, with extravagant parallax, give a unique sense of depth to a side-on world.
- Chart your journey with extensive mapping tools. Buy compasses, quills, maps, and pins to enhance your understanding of Hollow Knight’s many twisting landscapes.
- A haunting, intimate score accompanies the player on their journey, composed by Christopher Larkin. The score echoes the majesty and sadness of a civilization brought to ruin.
- Complete Hollow Knight to unlock Steel Soul Mode, the ultimate challenge!
Hollow Knight Release Details
Beneath the fading town of Dirtmouth sleeps an ancient, forgotten kingdom. Many are drawn beneath the surface searching for riches, or glory, or answers to old secrets. As the enigmatic Hollow Knight, you’ll traverse the depths, unravel its mysteries and conquer its evils.
- Developer: Team Cherry
- Release Date: February 24th, 2017
- Resolution & Frame-rate: 1920 x 1080, 60fps
- Availability: PC, Mac, Linux, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Xbox One.
- Website: hollowknight.com
- Developer Website: teamcherry.com.au
Hollow Knight Media
Hollow Knight is defined by its unique art style and approach to world design. From mines to a forest palace or a challenging arena, each area is crafted beautifully and contrasts with the game's imposing pace and challenging gameplay.
Check out our other Wikis:Complete List of Wikis