A cleft weapon of Hallownest. The blade is exquisitely balanced.
|Requirement/s:||800, 1 Pale Ore|
Channelled Nail is a type of Nail in Hollow Knight, it is the main weapon that is used by The Knight that deals with basic attacks. It can be further upgraded to a stronger version by providing certain materials and by speaking to the Nailsmith.
How to use Channelled Nail
- Deals basic attacks. Simply press the attack button and the directional button/stick to look at which side a player needs to attack.
- Looking up while attacking will allow The Knight to attack upwards, while jumping, looking down, and attacking will allow The Knight to pogo on an enemy while dealing damage.
Where to find Channelled Nail
- Players must have the Sharpened Nail first.
- Speak to the Nailsmith located in the City of Tears and provide him with 800 and 1 Pale Ore for it to be upgraded.
Channelled Nail Notes & Tips
- This can be upgraded into a stronger Nail.
- It is an upgraded version of the Sharpened Nail.