Pale Ore is an Item in Hollow Knight. It is an upgrade item that is found throughout Hallownest and is given by various NPCs. Pale Ore is a needed requirement that is given to the Nailsmith to upgrade The Knight's Nail.
Pale Ore Usage
- An upgrade item that is given to the Nailsmith in order to upgrade the Nail.
- Pale ore requirements for upgrading the Nail:
How to Find Pale Ore
- A Pale Ore is rewarded to you when you complete the Trial of the Conqueror at the Colosseum of Fools in Kingdom's Edge.
- A Pale Ore is given to you by the Grubmaster if you rescue all 31 grubs.
- A Pale Ore is found in a secret room in Deepnest, the room is accessed by a breakable wall left of the Hot Spring. You will have to defeat Nosk to obtain it.
- A Pale Ore is found in Hallownest's crown at the top of Crystal Peak. It is on a statue of The Radiance.
- A Pale Ore is found in Ancient Basin, to the left of the tram station, two Lesser Mawleks guard it.
- A Pale Ore is given to you by the Seer once you give him 300 Essence, collected with the Dream Nail.
Pale Ore Notes & Tips
- A total number of six pale ore can be found throughout Hallownest.