Fury of the Fallen
|Effect:||When close to death, the bearer's strength will increase.|
Fury of the Fallen in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
Fury of the Fallen Information
"Embodies the fury and heroism that comes upon those who are about to die."
Fury of the Fallen is a charm that applies an increased amount of damage to the nail once The Knight is left with 1 Health Mask. It is recommended to pair this with other charms that provide offensive buffs like Quick Slash that will allow The Knight to land attacks quickly, or Grubberfly's Elegy that will allow you to strike an enemy from a distance.
Fury of the Fallen not only strengthens the basic attack of the Nail but also includes strengthening Nail Arts.
Fury of the Fallen Acquisition
- Location: King's Pass
- Acquisition: This charm is obtained at the starting cavern of King's Pass, there is a cluster of Geo at the bottom right side of the pit where next to it is a long gap of spikes that you will need to cross. You may use the Mothwing Cloak or Mantis Claw ability to get across, or at the start of the game, you can also pogo off the spikes using the nail - once you have crossed the spiked path, continue towards the right where you will find the charm.
Fury of the Fallen Notes
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Glowing Womb charm along with Fury of the Fallen to increase the overall damage of a hatchling when The Knight only has 1 mask.
- Equip the Fragile Strength charm along with Fury of the Fallen to execute an amount of basic damage of 162.5% when The Knight only has 1 mask.
- Equip the Grubberfly's Elegy charm along with Fury of the Fallen to conjure strong red projectiles from the Nail when The Knight only has 1 mask.
I wish that the player would start with 4 notches so you could have soul catcher and fury of the fallen.
I can’t be the only one that thinks of Soul of Cinder when seeing this charm.