Moss Knight is an enemy in Hollow Knight. The enemies are creatures that have succumbed into The Infection and has turned them into hostile beings who are determined to kill anyone who crosses their path. Acquiring the Hunter's Journal allows The Knight to acquire additional notes on an encountered and defeated enemy such as bits and pieces of lore, information on how to deal with the enemy, and information on The Hunter.
Protector of the Greenpath, trained in the ways of the Nail and the Shell.
They hide as bush-like mounds and look soft, but beware these warriors! They are relentless in combat, fiercely guarding something hidden deep in the Greenpath.
Moss Knight Location
Moss Knight Rewards
Moss Knight Notes & Tips
- Moss Knights start off by hiding behind bushes. They jump out once The Knight is close enough the bush with their shields raised ready for battle.
- The Moss Knight has a couple of attacks:
- Slash Attack where they strike up to two times using their weapon.
- Projectile Attack where they shoot out thorns towards The Knight.
- Blocks any incoming attacks and
- Retreats backward to create distance between its foe - immediately strikes if The Knight closes in.