Fruit formed from a single hardened tear. Once ingested, it provides protection from the searing, acidic pools found in certain parts of Hallownest.
|Function||Grants the ability to swim in pools of acid|
Isma's Tear is an Ability in Hollow Knight. Abilities are upgrades which impart various effects and skills that help The Knight traverse and interact with the environment in new ways. Unlike Spells, Abilities do not use SOUL or any other resources, but some may have short cooldowns or require resetting before being available for use again. Isma's Tear allows the Knight to swim in pools of acid, granting access to new locations.
Hollow Knight Isma's Tear Function & Usage
- Allows the Knight to swim in acidic pools without taking damage.
- Grants access to the Queen's Gardens.
- Grants access to an area beneath the Lake of Unn in Greenpath where the Shape of Unn charm can be obtained.
- Grants access to an area in Isma's Grove where a Grub can be found.
- Grants access to an area in Kingdom's Edge where a Grub can be found.
- Grants access to an area of Fog Canyon through the Forgotten Crossroads.
How to Obtain Isma's Tear in Hollow Knight
- The Crystal Heart is required to reach Isma's Grove. The Lumafly Lantern is also recommended to illuminate the dark sections along the path. You will also need to have beaten the Dung Defender.
- The path to the grove is found in the lower-eastern section of the Waterways. From the Dung Defender's arena, head left and then back down to the central hub section of the Waterways. In this area, follow the path down and to the lower right section, then jump down the hole into the next area. Keep following the path until you reach the lower-eastern section of the Waterways.
- You will eventually find yourself on a ledge overlooking a pool of acid, with a cluster of pink crystals near the edge. Charge up your Super Dash here and fly towards the right. You will cut through a tunnel filled with spikes in the large broken elevator shaft below the city. On the other side, you will collide with a wall that drops down into a pool of acid below. Quickly wall jump to the left and slide down the wall up to where another cluster of crystals are. Charge up your Super Dash here and fly into the next wall, then quickly make your way up the wall and over the ledge to the next section. Make your way across and up the platforms while killing the Hwurmps, towards a ledge on the top right. Just above it and to the left is a narrow shaft you can climb. Climb up on its right side and over the ledge at the top.
- Continue eastwards to the next screen and climb up the shaft in the middle of the ceiling. Follow the path upwards and to the right, then drop down the shaft in the floor. In the next screen, you will be ambushed by several Heavy Sentries and Husk Sentries. Defeat them and continue on to the right and you will eventually reach Isma's Grove. Jump across the platforms to the right to find Isma's Tear.
Hollow Knight Isma's Tear Ability Modifiers
Isma's Tear does not have any modifiers available.
Hollow Knight Isma's Tear Notes & Tips
- Obtaining Isma's Tear is not required to complete the game.
|All Abilities in Hollow Knight|