Trade Items in Hollow Knight are items that can be exchanged into Geo or assistance. These Trade Items can be found scattered within the depths of Hallownest. Below a list of Trade Items available that can be obtained through the Hollow Knight game.
What are Items in Hollow Knight?
There are four categories of types of items that can be found in Hollow Knight, each having its own function. These category of items are Keys or Key Items, Quest Items, Upgrade Items, and Tradeable Items.
- Keys or Key Items: These items are mainly used to unlock doors, new locations, and even chests that are scattered around Hallownest. You can either purchase these key items or locate them in various sections of an area.
- Quest Items: Quest Items in Hollow Knight are to be used for completing specific Quests in Hollow Knight. It can either be given to certain NPCs, to unlock some features in the game, or to simply progress the story of the game. Quest Items can either be purchased from Merchants, given by an NPC, or simply found in specified sections of a location.
- Trade Items: These special, unique items are to be traded with specific NPCs or Merchants in Hollow Knight. If given to a special character, a player can gain a reward in return or even request for services provided that you can hand over the required item.
- Upgrade Items: Upgrade Items in Hollow Knight are vital for The Knight, these items help in increasing the stats of The Knight such as increasing its Health, SOUL, and Equipment such as the Nail.
How do I View my Items in Hollow Knight?
The various items that you have collected in Hollow Knight can be viewed by opening the Inventory button of your PC or Console:
- PC: Inventory - I
- Playstation: Inventory - Touch Pad
- Switch: Inventory - (-) Button
- Xbox: Inventory - Back Button
Hollow Knight All Trade Items
Click on the header to sort the table.
This can be traded with Relic Seeker Lemm for 1200.
This item can be traded with Relic Seeker Lemm in exchange for 450.
A white idol depicting the King of Hallownest. The elusive king was worshipped through these idols.
Rancid Egg can be sold to merchants such as Steel Soul Jinn in exchange for Geo.
A relic from Hallownest's past. This item now holds little value except for those dedicated to the kingdom's history.