|Effect:||Conjures a shield that follows the bearer and attempts to protect them.|
Dreamshield in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
"Defensive charm once wielded by a tribe that could shape dreams."
Dreamshield is a defensive charm that conjures a shield that rotates around The Knight, it is able to block some projectiles, and damages enemies it comes in contact with.
Once the shield touches and damages the enemy, it breaks and requires time for it to be restored, and using Focus will allow the shield to recover and rotate faster once it is reformed - equipping the Dream Wielder charm at the same time strengthens the effect of the Dreamshield.
- Location: Resting Grounds
- Acquisition: This charm can be found in a room in Resting Grounds, located below Seer's room.
- This charm is available in the DLC: The Grimm Troupe.
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equipping the Dream Wielder charm along with Dreamshield increases the shield's size by 15%, and shortens the time to regenerate it.
you could use that to pogo on an enemy 3 times
it takes a noise when hitting geo
How much faster does combining Dream wielder make the shield regenerate though??