Increases the health of the bearer, allowing them to take more damage.
This charm is unbreakable.
Unbreakable Heart in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
Unbreakable Heart Information
Unbreakable Heart is a charm that provides the Knight an increase of health by two masks, allowing The Knight to take more damage - the Fragile Heart charm is required for you to upgrade it to its unbreakable version.
Unbreakable Heart Acquisition
- Location: Dirtmouth
- Acquisition: This charm is acquired by upgrading its fragile version from Divine - right after The Knight has summoned the Grimm Troupe, Divine will be available to interact with in Dirtmouth. To obtain the unbreakable version, equip the Fragile Heart charm and speak to her. You will be given a prompt that she will eat the charm and will ask for 12,000 to upgrade it, and once you agree to it, Divine will give the Unbreakable Heart charm.
Unbreakable Heart Notes
- This charm is available in the DLC: The Grimm Troupe.
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Hiveblood charm along Unbreakable Heart to slowly regenerate the last health mask point that was lost
- Equip the Joni's Blessing charm along with Unbreakable Heart to convert the two health masks added into Lifeblood masks.