Joni's Blessing in Hollow Knight is one out of the 45 Charms that is found in the game. These charms are special items that provide The Knight buffs that will help with both traversing Hallownest and battling its foes. Charms require Notches and can only be equipped and unequipped while having The Knight sit on a bench.
Joni's Blessing Information
"Blessed by Joni, the kindly heretic. Transfigures vital fluids into blue lifeblood."
Joni's Blessing is a charm that provides The Knight with a stronger shell to withstand attacks, where it converts at least 40% of its health masks into lifeblood masks. However, players will not be able to use SOUL to recover Lifeblood Masks and the only way to restore back your missing health is to unequip the charm for it to revert back into Health Masks.
Joni's Blessing Acquisition
- Location: Joni's Repose, Howling Cliffs
- Acquisition: You'll be able to locate this charm resting on the body of Blue Child Joni.
Joni's Blessing Notes
- Charms can only be equipped and unequipped by using a bench.
- Equip the Hiveblood charm along with Joni's Blessing to recover any Lifeblood Masks lost. However, it is required to not take any damage for 24 seconds before the charm starts to work, any damage received from an enemy interrupts the process.
- Equip the Fragile Heart or Unbreakable Heart charm along with Joni's Blessing to increase the number of Health Masks that can be converted.
- Equip the Lifeblood Heart and Lifeblood Core along with Joni's Blessing to stack its effects.